Warcraft 3 Manabars is a tool which allow players to see Manabars of their Heroes and units in game, just underneath HP Bar. Normally, Warcraft 3 does not have option to view the Manabars of the units. This tiny piece of program will surely help DotA-Allstars players to check the manapool of their opponents during Battles, chasing, ganking etc. Check the Warcraft 3 Manabars 1.4 Download & guide.
• Download Manabars 1.4.zip and extract the files.
• Run Warcraft 3 and switch to desktop using Alt+Tab.
• Now run Manabars.exe from the extracted files.
• Now play a map, you will see Manabars of allied and enemy units/heroes.
– All credits goes to Lynn for creating this program.
– If you disable “Show HP Bars” option in Warcraft 3, the manabars will also disable.
– Don’t forget to visit DotA-Utilities.com for more updates🙂